DEAR VENDOR, SUPPLIER OR MODEL
I am so excited to be working with you in our up-and-coming styled shoot!
I find these events to be an excellent way of meeting high caliber vendors, making new friends in the industry and working together towards creating something fun and wonderful. Styled shoots are mutually beneficial for all of those who participate in regards to expanding your marketing reach, growing social media influence, showcasing new product, highlighting expertise, and winning over new clients and opportunities.
For the benefit of our relationship, this page states the terms to which I work within.
Please read through this page carefully and let me know if you'd like a PDF version emailed to you.
Finally, make sure you fill out and submit your details on the form at the end of this page. This is important as it helps me allows the rest of the suppliers involved to credit you properly when images are shared.
I look forward to working with you soon!
If you have any questions please let me know.
OUR AGREEMENT WITH YOU
I, Marlaina Photography, am the official photographer of the styled shoot and my agreement with you is as follows:
1. As the official photographers I am the sole owner of the copyright of the images. As part of this styled shoot mutual beneficiary agreement, I agree to give you, free of charge, the copyright rights license to use images for the purpose of your personal marketing, which includes your social media, personal blogs, and/or printed materials such as brochures and leaflets. This license is non-transferable, meaning that third parties wishing to use the photographs will have to be directed to me via email at email@example.com and it does not cover the sale of photographs for profit in any way, shape or form.
2. I will work to showcase your particular contribution to the shoot in the best way I can, so please let me know if there are any requests and I will do my best to incorporate them in the shoot in one way or another.
3. Select images will be shared on our Instagram page as well as other marketing avenues. I agree that ALL images used will include your name, expertise and handle in the caption. I also agree that any image which showcases your particular expertise will have you tagged in the image as well.
As a participating supplier/vendor to the styled shoot, you agree to the following:
1. To supply your services and/or material to the shoot free of charge for us, just like we do with you.
2. To use only the supplied official images given to you by the official photographer (s), with the exception of creating Instagram Stories, in which case you can use your own video footage of behind the scenes but must TAG all participating suppliers of the shoot.
3. You will not edit or crop (with the exception of Instagram crop ratios) official images before using them. Should you wish a different edit/crop, then you will refer back to us as official photographers.
4. You can freely use any official images given to you by me, the official photographer, for your own marketing purpose, be it online or in print, subject to me being fully credited. The photographer(s) will send you all the relevant credit information along with the final images for you to use. If there are any particular size rations, or formats, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate this for you.
5. A list of suppliers names and Instagram handles will be supplied to you after the shoot when I deliver the official images. You agree that any image used will include the full list of suppliers/vendors and their Instagram handle in the comment section. You also agree that any image should have the photographer, stylist and any relevant vendor/supplier that is featured within the image TAGGED in the image itself on Instagram. In this way, we will build a great network and help each other promote one another successfully on social media and we will all benefit.
6. By participating in the styled shoot, you agree to supply your services free of charge for the benefit of this mutually beneficial styled shoot and agree to the terms associated to this styled shoot as outlined above.
GIVING CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE:
Styled shoots are a fantastic way of helping each other grow, making valuable connections and expand customers and fans. The idea is that we all put in our expertise and time for the benefit of the shoot. Everyone’s time and energy is valuable, and the success of the end result (the photographs) is a joint effort made from everyone’s skills. Please remember to tag, share, like each others posts and be supportive of one another post-shoot, because we are in this together as a team of experts.
I aim to have the fully culled and edited images from the styled shoot delivered to all suppliers and vendors involved within 3 weeks from the shoot. Please bear in mind that in the height of wedding season, there might be a slight delay. But, be assured I will do my best to get them out as soon as I can. I want to make sure that each image is consistently and fully edited to the highest standard prior to releasing them.
Images will be delivered via online gallery. This way it is super easy to view and access all the photographs and download them directly on your computer with a simple click of a button.
When the images are ready to view and deliver, I will email you the gallery link, so please make sure you double check your contact email address (to be included on the contact form at the end of this page).
All images will be delivered as high resolution JPGS so you will have full flexibility of use. If after delivery you have any formatting requests which you need help with, please let me know and I will try my best to help.
PRESS & EXPOSURE:
At the end of the shoot, the official photographers or whoever is organizing the styled shoot, may submit the content to a variety of blogs and magazines for consideration and publication. Hopefully it will be published and it will be a wonderful addition to add more exposure to us all. Everyone’s names and details will be included in the blog copy and we will request hyperlinks to be added for us all.
If you wish to include the shoot in your own personal blog, please remember to give credit where credit is due and link each other in the blog. Also, remember to share the blog entry so we can all like, comment and re-share it to help it spread. Also remember to check in with us or with whoever organized the shoot before publishing your personal blog, as there may be some embargo timelines linked to official press releases on magazines and professional blogs who wish to publish the shoot.
I can't wait to work with you!
To ensure I have everything ready for the shoot & can promptly deliver galleries while crediting suppliers correctly, I kindly ask you to fill and submit the provided form.
This form is strictly for my benefit and use, rest assured that information will not be shared to third parties.